SSL Secure Shopping
Free Shipping On Orders Above CHF100
15 Days Return Policy
Processing time 24/72 H.
Available in Two Sizes 212g & 425g in Mild Regular and Super Strength.
TCB No Base Creme Hair Relaxer
CAUTION: Keep away from children. Use as directed. Read directions carefully. If accidentally swallowed, consult a physician immediately. Wear gloves during use.
1. Contains sodium hydroxide (lye). Follow directions carefully to avoid skin and scalp burns, hair loss and eye injury.
2. Do not use if scalp is irritated or injured.
3. Do not use on bleached hair. Do not use on permanently colored hair which is breaking, splitting or otherwise damaged. For hair that has been permanently colored and shows no sign of damage, use only mild strength formula.
4. If hair has been previously relaxed, relax only the new growth, as described in the directions.
5. If the relaxer causes skin or scalp irritation, rinse out immediately and wash with a non-alkaline shampoo (pH below 7). If irritation persists or if hair loss occurs, consult a physician.
6. If the relaxer gets into eyes, rinse immediately and consult a physician.
WARNING: Contains alkali agent. Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause blindness. Keep out of reach of children. Can cause hair breakage and/or loss.
Read Carefully Before You Begin:
1. DO read directions completely and carefully.
2. DO apply pre-creme or lubricant to hairline, nape, and skin areas.
3. DO wear protective gloves while using relaxer creme.
4. DO apply relaxer creme to new growth when only doing a touch-up.
5. DO NOT apply relaxer creme to scalp or other exposed skin parts.
6. DO NOT exceed maximum time limits as shown in directions.
7. DO NOT pre-shampoo, wet, or brush hair before relaxing.
8. DO NOT use heat in any step of the process except for final blow drying.
Preliminary Strand Test: Apply a small amount of TCB Relaxer to several strands of hair from roots to ends. Smooth with finger until desired results are obtained. Do not leave relaxer on for longer than recommended timing (see timing guide). Rinse, shampoo and towel dry the relaxed section only. Observe relaxation of hair or any damage to hair. If test shows hair breakage or other signs of damage, do not use product until hair has been reconditioned and retested.
NOTE: For touch-up, follow directions (steps 1-3) but apply relaxer creme to new growth only.
MAXIMUM TIMING GUIDE for STEP 1 (Application & Relaxation): Coarse Texture: 18-20 minutes; Medium Texture: 15-18 minutes; Fine Texture, COLOR TREATED (OR BLEACHED): DO NOT APPLY.
STEP 1: APPLICATION & RELAXATION: Apply protective creme to hairline, nape and skin areas. Using an application brush, gently part hair into four sections. Wearing protective gloves, start application at the nape area by applying relaxer creme as close to the scalp as possible. Continue in thin sections, moving in the direction of the forehead. Upon reaching the forehead, repeat the procedure for the other half of the head, applying the relaxer to the hairline last. After relaxer is completely applied, begin smoothing in the nape area where the relaxer was first applied. Smooth hair for several strokes and continue to the next section in same patter relaxer creme was applied. Repeat this procedure until the hair is relaxed. NOTE: If patron shows any discomfort or stinging sensation during the allocated time, rinse off the relaxer immediately.
STEP 2: RINSE: When desired relaxation has been obtained, rinse hair thoroughly with a strong force of warm water until the hair is free of all traces of the creme relaxer.
STEP 3: NEUTRALIZE: Keep hair in straigh - See more at: http://www.texasbeautysupplies.com/products/tcb-no-base-creme-hair-relaxer-7-5oz-jar?variant=7166998083#sthash.gAeZemeZ.dpuf
NATURAL PHITOTERAPEUTIC DROPPER Is an extra deep conditioning repairer to protect and strengthen the hair fiber while helping to prevent hair loss; this is due thanks to the fine selection and compatibility of its natural elements that make this formula the most excellent Phitoterapeutic Treatment to prevent and restore hair loss and thus stimulate hair growth.